Friday, July 17, 2009

it's all gonna be fun

today i got closer and closer with my classmates. they are nice people. then i have another friend, called nana, she's very funny and friendly. i got my all new books and taking photo for ID card last noon. the books are very very heavy. after school, keisya, hadyan, and I went to my previous school, al-azhar BSD. i was very shy to enter that school with my new uniform. there, i met several friends but my lovely ojel wasn't there. she already go home at that time. when i was walking to my school building, i met aya and i hugged her tightly. huhuhu i miss her so much. after that i went home and sleep.


waiting during photo taking and getting books

my classmates
nabila, me, vinda

it's all gonna be fun bloggie and i like it..


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com