Monday, August 24, 2009

a present day

bloggie, i'm very excited todaaaaaaaaay. this is my surprise day EVER ! well my friend gave me a doll. BARNEY ! and the size is so huge. he always can make me speechless. when i go to my room and spotted......there was a big white plastic and then i saw it. big, purple. OH MY GOD ! is it Barney? how huge it is. i know it is from my friend because my mom told me. then i ask him to call me. when the line connected, i said what are you thinking to give me a huge doll? urgh i want to hit his body. finally i said thanks and honestly i liked it.
it isn't finished yet. after i got back from english course, i saw my dad hold a camera. it is canon 500D. oh my goooooooooooooooooddd. i'm very lucky today. i'm very happy. happy happy happy !


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com