Wednesday, September 2, 2009

earthquake attack

today there was a earthquake attack. when it happened, i was in my classroom with my friends. we made jokes with our class advisor. i felt something quake when i sat. i thought, my friend played with my chair but i was wrong. there was an earthquake. everybody in my class was panic. i don't know what my teacher thought, he asked us to go to 4th floor. what a crazy thought ! i couldn't think. i went outside the class and keep walk but i didn't know where i have to go. then one of my friend hold my shoulder and took me to the first floor. so he herd me from third floor to first floor. honestly, i felt scary. what the hell am i? i always felt scary and want to cry. i can't solve my problem by my self. argh god i'm sucks !

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com