Thursday, September 24, 2009

a bad mood day (?)

last day, thursday, is became a very bad mood day. i planned to go to pantai indah kapuk for swimming with my aunt, my cousins and my brother. we would meet at pik at 2 o'clock buuuuuut my brother had to go to the doctor, fitness, and blablabla so he arrived at home at 3.30. wtf ! then i asked my brother to accompany me to 10 dencies. weeeell i was not really the intention to go there but i tried to make me not so bored in that time. arrived there, a liitle bit too lazy to find some clothes. guess what? i found a skirt that i was looking for a long time. wooow i'm very happy. then i bought neklaces, one from 10dencies, and te other from bintaro plaza {some people called it binplaz or bp or (the worst) "bepe"(what?)}. yesterday is not a bad day but it was a boring day. wish today is not as bad as yesterday :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com